Nowadays, you can purchase things with the help of just few mouse clicks. Online shopping has made things really easier for us. Behind the delighting experience of shopping, there are numbers of ecommerce websites. In simple words, where you get thousands of products under a single roof and can also purchase them is known as eCommerce websites.
These modern business tactics have helped exploring various impressive aspects of internet marketing. But while developing such a website, you need really attentive to the consumer’s requirements. The Amazon web store is such an all-in-one eCommerce platform that not only takes care of the customer needs also, maintains the overall flexibility of the process. It helps you build and operate a profitable online store. It has a trusted name in the field of developing eCommerce websites.
Let’s have a glance at some of the salient features of Amazon web store
- Technical infrastructure is really strong
- It contains technically designed templates that are customizable
- The search engine optimized websites offers easy navigation irrespective of which search engine you use.
- Customer confidentiality is maintained with the help of SSL certification.
All the above facilities can be easily available if the Amazon web store design is applied properly. Here are some steps which will let you design an Amazon web store in a credible and innovative way that certainly attracts massive traffic.
- In the first step the shop owners have to decide whether they want to sell their products from Amazon Marketplace only. The Amazon store design platform allows both these process. Sellers who chose to stay with both these channel enjoy a comparatively lower transaction fee. But adding products can be a bit difficult for those choosing to stay with both the channels. Upon to decide, sellers needs to click the “Get started” button.
- In the next step, sellers need to register with Amazon and create a new account. For this reason a valid email address is required. After that, the web store will ask for the name of the seller and a password. Once the password is created, the web store will ask for more information. For the purpose of verification, Amazon will call the seller on the given number. After accepting the terms and conditions, users need to click on the “Complete Registration” button.
- Through Amazon Seller’s central, users can manage their new web store. Before posting the products, seller needs to choose the store ebc amazon, product images, descriptions, UPC codes etc.
- For each product added to the Amazon Web store, sellers need to have an UPC though they can start with only the product name. They can even provide the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number). After that sellers will need to product descriptions like condition (it has to be new), price, quantity etc.
- On the next step, sellers need to provide the category of the product in order to organize the search process. Sellers can also create new categories by clicking the golden coloured “New” button.
- To help the users achieve a fast and easy functioning of their store, Amazon Web store provides a number of themes and basic layouts. Though the options are limited, users can customize their theme.
- Due to a long and tricky URL, sellers choose to use their own domain. In a seller central there is a link under the “Get Started” button where sellers can customize their own store’s URL. Your domain registration will be required for this.
- Finally, it’s time to publish your store and sell products. Whatever options you choose, first step depends on that, your products will be displayed on your own store or both your store and Amazon marketplace.