Wix is a low cost website builder that has been making a real splash amongst would-be entrepreneurs who find that creating a marketing website is easier than they ever imagined. There are approximately 200 readymade templates available to choose from while those with a more artistic frame of mind can start from scratch and build their own personal masterpiece. The templates vary and can be categorized into Business, eCommerce, Real Estate, Music, Personal and many more niches besides. Initial loading takes just a few seconds and it is possible to create a website in minutes. We take a look at the many advantages of Wix to help you understand its usefulness.
The Many Benefits Of Wix Website Builder
• Cost Effective: You can try before you buy and although the free version has numerous limitations, you do get to see the reasons why Wix design is a suitable website builder for your business. The most basic plan costs around $4 a month if you go for an annual package while the monthly plan can be yours for around $5 a month. Even the most expensive monthly plan is relatively cheap at $20 a month and includes free hosting, substantial bandwidth and premium support.
• Ease of Use: As we’ve already mentioned, there are more than 200 templates available and this can help eliminate any confusion you may have over what you want your website to look like. Editing your Wix website is incredibly easy because it is so intuitive and no coding knowledge is required.
• Easy Integration: Wix allows you to add a number of third party tools such as Google Analytics without compromising usability.
• Keyword Optimization: Without adequate focus on SEO, even the most stylish website will be ignored as the search engines will not see it and search users will not find it. Wix enables you to add keywords and assorted meta data to help make your site more visible to search engine spiders. Don’t allow the hard work you put into designing your website go to waste!
• Difficulty Levels: Wix has managed to improve its already impressive usability by rating each flash template it provides according to its difficulty level. Those with little experience of building a website are advised to stick to beginner level while those who are more technologically savvy can look at the more advanced templates. This ensures that Wix has options for all skill levels.
• Updates: Adding content updates can be a real pain but Wix takes this stress away by making the process of editing, updating or adding content a walk in the park. The user interface is far from complex so it is easy to navigate the site and add or delete content as you see fit.
In the end, is one of the best options out there for those looking to increase their visibility online. Even raw beginners to the world of website creation can quickly create a sharp, professional looking site in minutes.